Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
* Processing of personal data and free movement of these data
Annals of Spiru Haret University. Economic Series belongs to Spiru Haret University in Bucharest, Romania, which complies with the conditions imposed by Law no. 677/2001 and the existing EU Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
If you continue with data registration we consider that you agree with the collection and use of your personal data, exclusively within the ASHUES journal.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format, using our template
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.